Saturday, March 13, 2010

my new short brown cowboy boots

what good be on this day of March 13th?... well for starters I woke up and went to the DI, they may not look like much, but I like em' and I think i'll keep them around a while to get some good use out of them. one can not have too many pairs of cowboy boots (well they probably can, but until I get to that point i'll claim it). short cow boy boots are hard to come by, so im happy with my buy. now reminiscing on my cow boy boots I can recollect 6 pairs. one pair of which is in a bag to donate, garage sale, or something. since I have two pair of black cow boy boots, I figure I only need one. but somewhere along the line I justify the fact that three other pairs are different colors thus "I need them"...

someday when I remember I'll post pictures of the other boots just for fun, but since I'm kind of living at two places at once right now I need to organize my life.

1 comment:

Hilary said...

love it. how I long for a DI. ps- you can always "donate" your black cowboy boots to me. I was thinking to myself today how me needed a good pair of cowboy boots. yea.

About Me

I am a hairstylist @ Relik Salon in AF,UT and a student of the arts, photography specifically. I live a simple life which I love, and my favorite hobby is thrifting.