Saturday, March 13, 2010

her yellow chair

the start of a new adventure. I needed a new project so I brought home this chair form DI for 8$
then for the first time in my life I used and electric sander and stripped the existing layer
sprayed on the primer, and started painting it one of my favorite colors.... YELLOW!
the yellow ended up being a little brighter than I wanted so with the second coat I used more of a golden color
than after I was done painting it, I sanded it once again, rubbed some stain over it to look a bit old, and sprayed it with a clear coat! YAY, my first time re-furnishing my very own chair :)
*I told Andrey he could re-furnish his own chair and paint it whatever color he wanted if i could paint mine whatever color I wanted.... thus the Yellow

No comments:

About Me

I am a hairstylist @ Relik Salon in AF,UT and a student of the arts, photography specifically. I live a simple life which I love, and my favorite hobby is thrifting.