Saturday, January 2, 2010

Tessa Perry


Once upon a time their was a girl. A very cute girls who supported ht obsession my room mate and I have with crafting/ making headbands. After now having four headband house shows we have come to realize the support and love given by Tessa. She loves out craftiness and wears it so well.
Tessa and I also have the opportunity of meeting together every month or so to design some cute new short cut and currently are progressing to becoming more and more blonde. It is just too great.
Also I know from experiences how crafty Tessa is herself. She has a very keen sense of style had produced some AMAZING art pieces.

No comments:

About Me

I am a hairstylist @ Relik Salon in AF,UT and a student of the arts, photography specifically. I live a simple life which I love, and my favorite hobby is thrifting.