Saturday, January 2, 2010

I am echo



i went out on the salt flats in Wendover to help with a video shoot. my friend Pat Leishman is a solo artist who has amazing talents and a miracle mind. the song we shot the video for is called Astro Cars. currently the artist Pat Leishman also known as I AM ECHO has released two albums. the other photo is from a video shoot is from early november, high up in Alpine, UT to shoot a song called LIANNA. to find out more about I AM ECHO visit www.iamecho.com

this photo is taken from the shoot.
hair by Caitlyn Marie Renshaw
make up by Abigail Jane Steele

*more photos from these shoots to come in the future*



No comments:

About Me

I am a hairstylist @ Relik Salon in AF,UT and a student of the arts, photography specifically. I live a simple life which I love, and my favorite hobby is thrifting.