Saturday, January 23, 2010

little miss clever

my cute cousin. i was reading her blog the other day and she gave me a "shout out' to some hair accessories i have made. they just look super adorable on her (way better than they do on me).
just such a happy little camper with her girly headbands. Kenz thanks for being a support to me, ha.
she is such a little happy crafter herself, we have fun sometimes when she comes over making fun little do dads. last time she was in town it was my crunch time to get ready for a headband open house my room mate and i were having. i was in my kitchen with mom trying to put together all of these last minute crafts and Kenz was around so i told her she could craft some if she wanted, and she did. she made some amazing headbands, she should go into the business with me! some day she will be a famous world wide crafter!
you can check out her blog, it is posted at the bottom of my page and she is quit little miss clever!

1 comment:

McKenzie Jane said...

your welcome!
thanks for making me sound so crafty.
haha.
can't wait to see you again, so we can craft some more:)
much love,
kenz

About Me

I am a hairstylist @ Relik Salon in AF,UT and a student of the arts, photography specifically. I live a simple life which I love, and my favorite hobby is thrifting.