Thursday, May 20, 2010

hair show may 2010

demonstrations for scruples hair color and different color placements.


men can do hair just as well as women, maybe even better...


this is what happends if you volunteer to be a model, i have had the chance to do this a few times also, it's a great feeling.


more color models (crazy bright colors)



super cute short cut suzanne and i liked a lot, kind of makes me wish I had short hair again.





my personal favortie, this up do was so beautiful, i want to figure out some rendition of this look for my wedding up do.



O.P.I has more colors than you casn ever imagine, and then some.came home with a couple of new fun colorsm for SUMMER!






Moroccan Oil: still learning about it, but everything i have used has been so great, and the smell is..... mmmmmmmmmmm, goood







No comments:

About Me

I am a hairstylist @ Relik Salon in AF,UT and a student of the arts, photography specifically. I live a simple life which I love, and my favorite hobby is thrifting.