Wednesday, April 28, 2010

lovely lady




this lamp was a happy find of mine last summer at the local DI and then of course i re covered the lamp shade to match the decor of my apartment and it served as a lovely decoration. well now i have spray painted the whole thing white and then rubbed stain over it. i re- re- covered the lampshade with the fabric my mom bought to re-cover her patio furniture (woops), and cut our some flower type shapes from another fabric i had and attached it on top. i really like it, and hope Andrey will learn to also :) i don't know quite how it will fit in with all of our stuff in the new apartment, but i'll make it work!

No comments:

About Me

I am a hairstylist @ Relik Salon in AF,UT and a student of the arts, photography specifically. I live a simple life which I love, and my favorite hobby is thrifting.