Wednesday, September 30, 2009

somthi'n somethi'n

this clip is one of personal favorites. it is a triple layer felt creation with beading around the base layer, of course some feathers to add some fun and laughter, and then a vintage bead that actually cam from this way sweet jacket i got at a second hand store. the nice thing about clip hair pieces is the fact that it is so versatile, you could out it on a stretchy headband, hard head band, jacket, or purse! not to mention the fact that the model compliments it so well...

this little lady we have here is probably one of the best, she also happens to be the proud owner of the clip in the above picture. in this picture she is modeling one of my crochet winter head bands with the addition of nice ear flaps and bonus braids. this particular headband is also equipped with a nice flower to add a little somthi'n somethi'n.
the crochet flower is a new learning experience for me. i couldn't figure it out so my mom learned for me and then taught me (thank you mom!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ok Im officially in love with this stuff! I'm going to be in Utah this weekend for conference... anyway I might be able to get my hand on buying some of this? Also, I love your hair cutting stly... any way I might be able to get that in too? I know its like wayyy last minute, but hey, never hurts to ask right? Devon hads my number... PLEASE give me a call!

About Me

I am a hairstylist @ Relik Salon in AF,UT and a student of the arts, photography specifically. I live a simple life which I love, and my favorite hobby is thrifting.