Monday, August 10, 2009



Through out my life I have been using my time doing some sort of craft. When I was a little child I had my own little art room under the stairs, and ever since then I have always had to have my own stash of craft supply items. Recently I am most into making headbands, or hair accessories if you will. It brings me great pleasure to just waist away my time making little trinkets such as these. I also am a big tye dye fan, and other jewelry accessories. I hope to be posting more of my makes soon, so look out...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear that Bird Landing is "taking off" (get it?). You go, girls.

P.S. I still can't believe you really named it that! Awesome.

About Me

I am a hairstylist @ Relik Salon in AF,UT and a student of the arts, photography specifically. I live a simple life which I love, and my favorite hobby is thrifting.